The Poster Room in OSI is available for all registered student clubs to make posters for their club. The room is available Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Each club is responsible for cleaning up after they make posters. OSI reserves the right to limit how many students can be in the room at one time. Please check in at the front desk before using the room through Granite Pass 163. Posters must be for club events or meetings only.
- Office of Student Involvement staff must stamp ALL posters/flyers.
- You MUST use blue tape or painter’s tape to hang all postings, with the exception of utilizing a designated kiosk.
- DO NOT put flyers on inner/outer building walls, columns, restrooms, doors, sidewalks, trees, light poles, automobiles on university property, or windows (unless specifically designated as a posting window or using a designated posting board).
- Housing/Dining Services must approve postings if you wish to post in those areas.
- Poster size is limited to 3-feet by 3-feet.
- You must take down your posting(s) within 24 hours after the posting stamp date.
- Public and off-campus affiliates may post on kiosks with OSI approval.
- Only one posting for each event will be approved for each designated posting area.